Being outdoors as a family is a great way to have fun and spend quality time with our loved ones. How about when you are indoors? We recently bought a pack of napkins with some fun questions on them, and my family, especially the kids, love answering those questions and we end up having a great time! Some of the questions were: make a rap about your day, what one rule would you make, etc. Don’t they sound fun? It’s great because we don’t have to dedicate a separate time out for an activity, like family game night, and utilize our time that we have for dinner together.
I’ve compiled some questions from different site that may be fun:
- If you wrote a book, what would you name the main character and where would s/he go?
- If you could design a t-shirt, what would you draw or write on it?
- What is the funniest thing you saw today?
- If you had an airplane to take us on vacation right now, where would you want to go?
- Who is your favorite TV character and what do you like about him/her?
- If you could wake up tomorrow with a superpower, what superpower would you want to have?
- If you could make up a brand new school subject, what would it be?
- Make up a new holiday and how to celebrate it.
- What is your favorite letter of the alphabet? Why?
- If you had a robot for one day, what would you ask it to do?
- Make up a new sport and the rules on how to play and score.
- If you became President of the United States, what would you do?
- If your favorite toy could talk, what would it say?
- What would you do if you found the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow?
- Can you remember the silliest thing you’ve ever said?
- If you could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be?
- Create a new cereal flavor.
- Have you ever taught anyone how to do something?
- What is your favorite question to ask your friends?
- What are your 3 favorite movies?
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
- If you could time travel, where would you go?
- If you could choose your own nickname, what would it be?
- When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
- Using one word, how would you describe your family?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
- If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose?
- If you could change one rule that your family has, what would you change?
- What is something that makes your family special?
- How would the world be different if animals could talk?
- What five words do you think most describe you?
- If you could invent something that would make life easier for people, what would you invent?
Below are the questions that you can download and use. For more questions you can use, here are the sites that I used: